Partnership Management Intern (Full-time)
As part of our partnership team, you will be supporting, implementing and optimising the processes for our partnership management. You will also be a part of our delivery planning. In this role you will learn strategic planning, relationship management, problem solving in day to day business and professional communication.
This role is based in Berlin at our office in Mitte.
Apart from this, you will be working and shaping your way through many different business verticals. Even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What You’ll Do
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong IT understanding and good communication skills in German.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Making the new partners successful on the platform from their 1st day to 1st order using various marketing and growth hack techniques.
- You will also learn and then lead the strategic planning of our unique food delivery system.
- Ensuring business+technical support to our local food suppliers. You are often in position to explain complex technical ideas in layman’s terms.
- Organising offline events for suppliers and bringing new opportunities for collaboration.
- Supporting in new partner acquisition process from lead stage to successful onboarding occasionally.
What You’ll Bring
- You are an extrovert personality who enjoys talking to as many unknown new people as possible.
- Strong communication skills in German (Verbal) and English (Written + Verbal)
- Previous experience in event organisation is a big plus.
- Mass+Crisis communication skills.
- Attentive and curious to learn new things and strong affinity towards technology.
- Quick in grasping technical concepts and story telling ability.
- Ability to commit for a minimum of 6 months.
What We Offer
- The chance to have a significant impact on lives of home chefs by uplifting them to a business person as well as contribute to the german society by bringing healthy meal habits.
- Attractive remuneration and a membership of the biggest coworking community – Factory Berlin.